hairstyles 2017 short for black men, hairstyles 2017 short for black women, african american short hairstyle, black hair braid styles 2017, little kids hairstyles,

Black Male Hairstyle - Tamera Mowry-Housley Cuts Her Hair And Embraces Her Curls

Black Male Hairstyle - Tamera Mowry-Housley <b>Cuts</b> Her <b>Hair</b> And Embraces Her Curls


Tamera Mowry-Housley <b>Cuts</b> Her <b>Hair</b> And Embraces Her Curls

Posted: 14 Jan 2014 10:48 AM PST

Tamera Mowry-Housley Gets Her Hair Cut by Shai Amiel Curl Dr Capella Salon Owner

Actress Tamera Mowry-Housley has decided to bring in the new year with a new look while embracing her natural curly locks!

Recently, the actress-turned-talk show host has been encouraging her fans to embrace their natural curls after a stylist ruined her own hair.  Last night, she shared photos of her curly hair on the floor with the Instagram message:

"This is happening right now. Thanks @ShaiAmiel for my beautiful cut. Can't wait to show y'all.

She also shared three weeks ago:

It all began when a hair stylist used a marcel HOT IRON on my hair and ruined it. I cried, but it's only made me appreciate the hair I was born with. Ladies embrace your curls…Beginnings of my curly hair journey. It starts with a cut! You don't always have to do a big chop! Like me, I'm doing it gradually. Learn to love your natural hair. Thanks @shaiamiel for mine:) I'll post transition hair styles soon:)

Back in a 2011, interview with Essence , Tamera revealed that she fell in love with her husband because he loved her just how she was, versus her past boyfriends who wanted her to wear her hair straight.

I can be completely myself. I have naturally curly hair, but a lot of my ex boyfriends always liked it straight. It's a lot of work keeping it straight all the time, whereas Adam liked me as me. I didn't feel like I had to watch what I say or watch what I do. I always wanted to be with him. I never got tired of him. He made me feel very comfortable.

If men only knew the half of what we went through to get the hair they love. *Sigh*

Check out more pics of Tamera's transformation below:

Tamera Mowry-Housley Gets Her Hair Cut by Shai Amiel Curl Dr Capella Salon Owner 2Tamera Mowry-Housley Gets Her Hair Cut by Shai Amiel Curl Dr Capella Salon Owner 1

Screen Shot 2014-01-14 at 1.32.10 PM

Via  Instagram




@



0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Post

Black Male Hairstyle - Tamera Mowry-Housley <b>Cuts</b> Her <b>Hair</b> And Embraces Her Curls