hairstyles 2017 short for black men, hairstyles 2017 short for black women, african american short hairstyle, black hair braid styles 2017, little kids hairstyles,

Black Hairsytles | SBH Hair Tip of the Day March 30 | Sophisticate's Black Hair ... | Blog Black Hair Styles

Black Hairsytles | SBH <b>Hair</b> Tip of the Day March 30 | Sophisticate&#39;s <b>Black Hair</b> <b>...</b> | Blog Black Hair Styles


SBH <b>Hair</b> Tip of the Day March 30 | Sophisticate&#39;s <b>Black Hair</b> <b>...</b>

Posted: 29 Mar 2014 09:48 PM PDT

May Issue cover-home

SBH's beautiful 30th Anniversary Issue is dedicated to you!


SBH Cover Star Rihanna rihannahome

Check out Rihanna's most memorable mane moves!


Weave Couture weave-home

Yes, it's a weave! Score the insider style details now.


Hair Color Now color-home

This season, haute honey is on the style menu!


Braids & Naturals braids-home

Craft a chic Natural with these step-by-step style moves.


Talk To Us! 1-14-bronner-e1395153850684

Speak out! Tell us what's on your mind via SBH's online beauty network.


Subscribe to SBH!

Subscribe to SHG!

FIERCE FOURSOME | Sophisticate&#39;s <b>Black Hair Styles</b> and Care <b>...</b>

Posted: 29 Mar 2014 05:50 AM PDT

A

Love in the City, a new docu-series on OWN features the fast-paced lives of four fabulous friends living in New York City—and one of them should be very familiar to SBH readers: celebrity hairstylist Kiyah Wright (pictured far right)! Kiyah, a successful celebrity hair stylist and Clairol Professional Celebrity Spokesperson, is the link who brought this fierce foursome together. Kiyah, Bershan Shaw, Chenoa Maxwell and Tiffany Jones have known each other for more than ten years, and are constant sources of inspiration, support, competition and companionship to one another on this new show. Check out the premiere on April 12th at 10PM ET/PT on OWN!

SHORT HAIR CHIC | Sophisticate&#39;s <b>Black Hair Styles</b> and Care Guide

Posted: 27 Mar 2014 05:49 AM PDT

D

Thinking about going short this spring? Music star RaVaughn has one of the hippest snips in the biz and she's more than happy to share this coif care wisdom: "I definitely Wrap my hair every night with a satin scarf because it doesn't damage my hair…You definitely want to keep your shine on with that satin."

SHE&#39;S A FABULISTA! | Sophisticate&#39;s <b>Black Hair Styles</b> and Care <b>...</b>

Posted: 28 Mar 2014 07:55 AM PDT

Screen shot 2014-03-28 at 9.34.58 AM

We always knew fashion-smart music star Kelly Rowland was fabulous—and apparently so does Caress! The award-winning singer and style icon has been named one of this year's new Caress Fabulistas. Kelly is sharing how to put a fresh spin on everything from beauty to style to music and more, all to celebrate the launch of the new Caress Fresh Body Wash Collection that brings freshness and features revitalizing fine fragrances. "As an artist, I am always looking for inspiration and to find the beauty in all that surrounds me. For me, it starts in the shower with a great fragrance that gets me in the right frame of mind and sets the mood for my day," she said, citing the new Caress Emerald Rush Body Wash as a current favorite.

Sarah // Natural <b>Hair Style</b> Icon | <b>Black</b> Girl with Long Hair

Posted: 01 Apr 2014 09:59 AM PDT

Share Button

IMG_0536-Edit

Introduce yourself!
S:
My name is Sarah Angel Adesiyan. I am from Bolton, England.

Why did you make the decision to go natural?
S:
I've been natural my whole life. My mum always steered me clear of weaves, and relaxers… My mum is just obsessed with my hair.

How would you describe your texture?
S:
I don't know my hair in terms of 3a, 3b, etc., but I'd describe it as reasonably soft, and manageable as long as I remember to brush it and put conditioner or oil in it.

Describe your styling regimen over the course of the month.
S:
Every day I usually just wash and condition my hair with the One N' Only Argan Oil Restorative Hair Mask, then blow dry my hair. I'm always mixing up the products I use so I wouldn't say there's a particular 'right' product for me. I'm currently using Argan Hair Mask. Sometimes I will tie my curls all on top simply using clips or a bobble. Due to a manageable texture I don't need to put any additional products in my hair when styling.

1399373_522851897810762_599198133_o

What does wash day look like for you?
S:
I apply the One N' Only Argan Oil Restorative Hair Mask and just brush it through my wet hair during my morning shower. I sprinkle some water on it so it lathers a little, then blow dry my hair.

Describe your favorite go-to hairstyle for days when you don't have a lot of time to style.
S:
I tie a bobble around my hair and split my curls so my hair looks frizzier. That's it really.

Tell us about your hair color?
S:
I love dyeing my hair! At the moment it's a brown, ginger and blonde kind of colour… it all started with me dyeing literally a 12th of my hair, if even that! I did it myself with my best friend's help and we used Live Color XXL Max Blonde to get it this colour. I've dyed it on top around 7 times, I'd say. It has changed my hair texture, but not much.

What are some of your problem areas (if any) that require special care and attention?
S:
My hair knots super easily, so I try not to sleep without it tied up unless I want super curly hair the next day.

What are 2 do's for your texture?
S:
Don't forget to condition! Also if you have time, braiding your hair quickly before bed is helpful not only for your texture, but also for strengthening your hair.

What are 2 don'ts for your texture?
S:
From my experience, as long as you keep brushing and conditioning you don't really have to hold back.

Is there a blog/webpage where we can find you?
S:
I have a modelling page on a couple of sites and there is always my Instagram!
@theultimatewaz
http://purpleport.com/portfolio/sarahaadesiyan/?referrer=sarahaadesiyan
http://www.modelmayhem.com/2630922

Share Button



@



0 comments:

Post a Comment - Back to Post

Black Hairsytles | SBH <b>Hair</b> Tip of the Day March 30 | Sophisticate's <b>Black Hair</b> <b>...</b> | Blog Black Hair Styles